– To get started create a profile ‘here’
– Rates, rules and schedules are ‘here’
– Booking and payment is done online ‘here’
– Signing up for classes are binding and must be cancelled no later than 6 hours prior to beginning of class
– Upon arrival you must check in – Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before start time to allow for time to check in.
– You can lent a yoga mat at Yogafactory
– Yoga mats can be stored in Yogafactory
– You can practice yoga in all kinds of clothing as long as they allow freedom of movement.
– It is a good idea to bring sweater and socks for the relaxation exercises at the end of the sessions
– Yogafactory offers many types of yoga which makes it possible to exercise every day.
– Yoga does not have to replace other sorts of sport or exercise, but can be a great supplement to these.
– You can do yoga irrespective of gender, age and physical shape. The physical yoga practice is about keeping your body healthy and strong – with a focus on finding peace of mind.